URSC being a leading Organization of ISRO provides an opportunity for student's community to carry out their project work as part of their academic curriculum. In order to make use of good talents from the academic institutes, professional students of engineering category have been given permission to perform project work in the area of design and development which are useful to the Organisation. Opportunity is provided for both Undergraduate (BE/B.Tech) & Post graduate (ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA) students to carry out their project work.
Following are the guidelines for pursuing the project work in URSC:
- Eligibility criteria: Minimum of 70% marks in all semesters of M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA & B.E/B.Tech
- Maximum duration allowed is 10-12 months for M.E/M.Tech students, 6-8 months for M.Sc & MCA students, 4 months for BE/B.Tech students
- No Stipend, transport & canteen facility will be provided during the training
- Access to library is provided on Working days
- Students has to apply for the project work only through their academic institutions
- Project completion certificate will be issued at the end of the project
- A student will be provided only one chance to carry out the project work in URSC
Interested students may contact:
- The students will be allotted project work at URSC based on the availability of projects & facilities only.
- Since lot of request are received normally, it may not be possible to provide project work for all students. Hence students may parallelly try other Organizations also in the event of their application not getting through the selection process.
Head, HRDD, PPEG
ISRO Satellite centre
#17, Old Airport Road, Vimanapura Post,